Friday, February 16, 2018

I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd


I really liked Color Me Badd back in the day. This album and their next one. To be honest, I'm not even sure if they had others.



Come inside, take off your coat, I'll make you feel at home.
Now let's pour a glass of wine 'cause now we're all alone.
I've been waiting all night so just let me hold you close to me,
'Cause I've been dyin' for you girl and make love to me.

Girl you make me feel real good.
We can do it 'til we both wake up.
Girl, you know I'm hooked on you,
And this is what I'll do...

I wanna sex you up.
All night.
You make me feel real good.
I wanna rub you down.
I wanna sex you up.

Let me take off all your clothes.
Disconnect the phone so nobody knows.
Let me light a candle,
So that we can make it better.
Makin' love until we drown.

Girl, you know it feels real good.
We can do it 'til we both wake up.
Girl you know I'm hooked on you.
And this is what I'll do.

Make sweet lovin' all night long...
(I wanna sex you up)
Feels so right it can't be wrong...
Don't be shy girl rescue me...
(I wanna sex you up)
Open up your heart and I'll set you free...


  • This is the 513th song on this blog.
  • This is the 2nd song by Color Me Badd on this blog.
  • This is the 15th song released in 1993 on this blog.
  • This is the 22nd song listed in the R&B genre on this blog.

Other Color Me Badd hits on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment