Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I Adore Mi Amor by Color Me Badd


I listened to a couple of their albums quite a bit back in the day so you'll see multiple songs from them, although the album after this I listened to more.



[Chorus:]
Dream on... Dream away
I think I'm gonna have to stay
Stay forever

I adore... mi amor
I adore... mi amor

[Verse 1:]
You want to take her place
You say you'd treat me better
But, better I know for sure
You see she loves me
And I could never leave her
Never baby, never

Chica tu eres mi vida la ternura
Y alegria amor
Y este sueño
Contigo sera verdad (yeah Yeah)

[Chorus]

[Verse 2:]
Listen... my love, the girl of my dreams
And I will never leave
She's all that I need and more
I'll love her always
What more could a man ask for
What more could I ask for

You know that I really love my baby
She can give me everything I need
There is no one to take her place
She's got my heart in her hands
Baby, I adore

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
Ooh mi amor es por ti que yo vivo y por ti suspiro.
No solo hoy, solo hoy si no siempre.
Tu estrella brilla siempre en mi.
Y este sueño contigo sera realidad te quiero mucho
Baby te quiero mucho, mi amor.

You know I love you (I adore)
You know I need you girl (mi amor)
You know that I really love my baby (I adore)
She can give me everything I need (mi amor)
And there would never be noone that could take her place (I adore)
She got my heart in her hands (mi amor)
You're the one that I adore (I adore)
I'll be forever your love (mi amor)
You're the one that I wanna see (I adore)
I want you to stay with me... yeah (mi amor)

  • This is the 332nd song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Color Me Badd and they are the 248th different artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 15th song released in 1991 on this blog.
  • This is the 16th song listed in the R&B genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment