Sunday, January 10, 2021

Random Artist #8 - Alice in Chains


 

I have a list of all the artists on my playlists on a spreadsheet that have numbers next to them. I'll put the highest number in the Google Random Number Generator, click random 3 times and take that number that comes up and see the artist that is listed and do a post.

One of the reasons for these posts is when the artist comes up, I'm going to go and look at some of their other hits and see if I already know them or like them in order to add them to my playlists. Hopefully along with that, you all could make some suggestions in the comments from the artist that I might be missing out on.

Alice in Chains

I've listened to them 93 times in the last 3 years but that will go up.

I only had 4 songs of theirs up until a couple of weeks ago and I added another when I caught it on the radio while waiting for my Bluetooth to connect so I had 5 when I did my duty and before this post went and listened to more of their songs and added 4 more that I had already known which is the whole reason for these posts.




Studio Albums:
  1. Facelift (1990)
  2. Dirt (1992)
  3. Alice in Chains (1995)
  4. Black Gives Way to Blue (2009)
  5. The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (2013)
  6. Rainier Fog (2018)
Songs on my playlist:
  1. Check My Brain
  2. Down in a Hole
  3. Heaven Beside You
  4. I Stay Away
  5. Man in the Box
  6. No Excuses
  7. Rooster
  8. Them Bones
  9. Would?

No comments:

Post a Comment