Sunday, January 24, 2021

Random Artist #10 - Mountain


I have a list of all the artists on my playlists on a spreadsheet that have numbers next to them. I'll put the highest number in the Google Random Number Generator, click random 3 times and take that number that comes up and see the artist that is listed and do a post.

One of the reasons for these posts is when the artist comes up, I'm going to go and look at some of their other hits and see if I already know them or like them in order to add them to my playlists. Hopefully along with that, you all could make some suggestions in the comments from the artist that I might be missing out on.

Mountain

I've only listened to them 4 times in the last 3 years but that's because they are a band that I just recently added a track to my playlist. They were featured on my Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify about a month or two ago. I've only added that track but I will go back and listen to more as I do when I do these posts.





Studio Albums:
  1. Climbing! (1970)
  2. Nantucket Sleighride (1971)
  3. Flowers of Evil (1971)
  4. Avalanche (1974)
  5. Go For Your Life (1985)
  6. Man's World (1996)
  7. Mystic Fire (2002)
  8. Masters of War (2007)
They were around for awhile and I hadn't really heard of them that I remember.

Songs on my Playlists:
  1. Blood of the Sun
  2. Mississippi Queen
  3. Nantucket Sleighride
As you can tell, I added a couple of more. Mississippi Queen was the original song on my playlist so I'm sure they'll get a lot more plays this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment