Wednesday, July 5, 2017

So Hott by Kid Rock


At one time this was my favorite song so it's still pretty high on my list. This is my 2nd song by Kid Rock and we have yet to nail down the album that I had and listened to all the time.



You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed

[Chorus:]
Because you know you're so hot, I want to get you alone
So hot, I wanna get you stoned
So hot, I don't want to be your friend
I want to fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again
....Yeah.....C'mon....Yeah

You're like the kiss of death, like the hand of fate
I can tell you're trouble but I still want a taste

[Chorus x2]

Because you're so hot I want to get you alone
I want to get you stoned
I don't want to be your friend
I want to fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

See you again
See you again

  • This is the 319th song on this blog.
  • This is the 2nd song by Kid Rock on this blog.
  • This is the 12th song released in 2007 on this blog.
  • This is the 93rd song listed in the Rock genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment