Saturday, December 5, 2020

Random Artist #3 - Lit


I have a list of all the artists on my playlists on a spreadsheet that have numbers next to them. I'll put the highest number in the Google Random Number Generator, click random 3 times and take that number that comes up and see the artist that is listed and do a post.

One of the reasons for these posts is when the artist comes up, I'm going to go and look at some of their other hits and see if I already know them or like them in order to add them to my playlists. Hopefully along with that, you all could make some suggestions in the comments from the artist that I might be missing out on.

I've listened to their tracks 32 times since 2018. They are ranked #498 on my artists list of tracks listened to.

Lit

I don't know much about Lit, I really only knew of their one popular hit "My Own Worst Enemy". I certainly didn't know they had 2 albums in the last decade and as early as 2017.




Studio Albums:
  1. Tripping the Light Fantastic (1997)
  2. A Place in the Sun (1999)
  3. Atomic (2001)
  4. Lit (2004)
  5. the View From the Bottom (2012)
  6. These Are the Days (2017)
I had a Place in the Sun on CD but the only song I remember from it was My Own Worst Enemy.

Songs on my playlist:
  1. Good Problem to Have
  2. the Last Time Again
  3. Miserable
  4. My Own Worst Enemy
  5. Over My Head
As you can see, I did go and listen to some of their top tracks and added more to my playlist so my tracks listened to should go up for the coming year.

If you have any other suggestions for me, hit me up in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment