Sunday, December 20, 2020

Random Artist #5 - Sister Sledge


I have a list of all the artists on my playlists on a spreadsheet that have numbers next to them. I'll put the highest number in the Google Random Number Generator, click random 3 times and take that number that comes up and see the artist that is listed and do a post.

One of the reasons for these posts is when the artist comes up, I'm going to go and look at some of their other hits and see if I already know them or like them in order to add them to my playlists. Hopefully along with that, you all could make some suggestions in the comments from the artist that I might be missing out on.

Sister Sledge

I've listened to them 19 times since the start of 2018. They are ranked #711 on my artist list of tracks listened too.

I'm sure you know what the one song I have of theirs on my playlist is. I plan on listening to some more before I post this and see if I add any more. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.






Studio Albums
  1. Circle of Love (1975)
  2. Together (1977)
  3. We Are Family (1979)
  4. Love Somebody Today (1980)
  5. All American Girls (1981)
  6. the Sisters (1982)
  7. Bet Cha Say That to All the Girls (1983)
  8. When the Boys Meet the Girls (1985)
  9. African Eyes (1997)
  10. Style (2003)
Songs on my Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment