Sunday, December 13, 2020

Random Artist #4 - Snow Patrol

I have a list of all the artists on my playlists on a spreadsheet that have numbers next to them. I'll put the highest number in the Google Random Number Generator, click random 3 times and take that number that comes up and see the artist that is listed and do a post.

One of the reasons for these posts is when the artist comes up, I'm going to go and look at some of their other hits and see if I already know them or like them in order to add them to my playlists. Hopefully along with that, you all could make some suggestions in the comments from the artist that I might be missing out on. 

Snow Patrol

I've listened to their tracks 24 times since 2018. They are ranked #622 on my artists list of tracks listened to.

I really know nothing about this band. I only have 1 track on my playlist when I started this post. It's a song that was featured on Grey's Anatomy so I'm guessing that's where I heard it or possible the radio since it came out in 2006. I plan on listening to more so we'll see if I add any other tracks to my playlists.




Studio Albums:

  1. Songs for Polarbears (1998)
  2. When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear It Up (2001)
  3. Final Straw (2004)
  4. Eyes Open (2006)
  5. A Hundred Million Suns (2008)
  6. Fallen Empires (2011)
  7. Wildness (2018)
Songs on my playlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment