Saturday, March 31, 2018

Toast by Heywood Banks


I used to listen to Bob & Tom so other than the Weird Al songs in the Comedy genre, they came from there.



All around the country and coast to coast
People always say what do you like most?
I don't wanna brag I don't wanna boast
I always tell 'em I like toast

Yeah toast!
Yeah toast!

I get up in the morning 'bout six A. M
Have a little jelly have a little jam
Take a piece of bread put it in the slot
Push down the lever and the wires get hot
I get toast

Yeah toast!
Yeah toast!

Now there's no secret to toasting perfection
There's a dial on the side then you make your selection
Push to the dark or the light and then
If it pops too soon press down again
Make toast

Yeah toast!
Yeah toast!

  • This is the 538th song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Heywood Banks and he is the 341st song on this blog.
  • This is the 20th song released in 1989 on this blog.
  • This is the 3rd song listed in the Comedy genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment