Thursday, January 4, 2024

Lady by Little River Band

Spotify Link - https://open.spotify.com/track/23TrwDkYnBPea6i6FPd6Wd?si=8Cgf_ZhCSmi_fu9WcERr1w

I listened to 184 songs today. 

  • I listened to 10 songs from the Everything playlist.
  • I listened to 4 songs from the Check It playlist.
  • I listened to 152 songs from the Work playlist.
  • I listened to 18 songs from the Non Work playlist.
I listened to 156 artists today.
  • I listened to 5 songs by Taylor Swift.
  • I listened to 3 songs by Hollywood Undead, Mary J Blige & Petra.
Taylor at the top again, not surprising as I changed up my work playlist this time around so there is a lot more of hers on there. Mary J Blige was on the Check It so I listened to a bunch of hers together.

Cheri and I went out for supper which is all the songs off of Our Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment