Thursday, July 28, 2016

No One Is To Blame by Howard Jones



Previous song - Between You and Me by DC Talk
Next song - Beautiful by Pop Evil



I had forgotten how much I like this song until I heard it again. Which also leads me to believe that I hadn't heard it in awhile. I've had it stuck in my head the last few hours since I heard it.



You can look at the menu, but you just can't eat
You can feel the cushion, but you can't have a seat
You can dip your foot in the pool, but you can't have a swim
You can feel the punishment, but you can't commit the sin

And you want her, and she wants you
We want everyone
And you want her and she wants you
No one, no one, no one ever is to blame
You can build a mansion, but you just can't live in it
You're the fastest runner but you're not allowed to win
Some break the rules, and let you cut the cost
The insecurity is the thing that won't get lost

You can see the summit but you can't reach it
It's the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain

No one ever is to blame, No one ever is to blame


  • This is the 1st song by Howard Jones.
  • This is the 4th song in the 80's genre which ties the Christian genre for the most.
  • This is the 1st song from 1985.
  • I posted a few more pages but I don't have any songs on them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment