Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Speechless by Crumbacher



Last song - Jumpin' Jack Flash (the Rolling Stones)
Next song - Thnks fr th mmrs (Fall Out Boy)

Usually, my last song of the day is the last song I heard in the car on the way home from work. Today, I couldn't have used that song if I wanted to because it had actually already been used. Which is pathetic considering I now am one song away from 2600 tracks. Anyways, since the wife wasn't home, I decided to jam out in the shower so I listened to a few more and got the real, Last Song of the Day.

Another Christian song, which is okay because it's been awhile since I've had one. I have a bunch of Crumbacher songs on my playlist, I had a few albums of theirs back in the day.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find this on YouTube since they aren't widely known but sure enough, it was there.



Lyrics

When I hear your name, my face lights up and glows,
And I wonder...I wonder if it shows,
You've taken your time with me, but I don't really mind,
And I'd tell you how I feel, but the words are so hard to find.

I'm speechless,
I'm speechless.

When I hear your voice, my heart leaps down inside,
And you move me...you move me mystified,
I'm giving my all to you, 'cause your love came across,
And I'd tell you how I feel, but for words I am at a loss.

I'm speechless,
Lord, I'm speechless over you,
I'm speechless,
I'm speechless over you.

I'd tell you how I feel, if I only knew what to say. (I don't know what to say now) 

I'm speechless,
Lord, I'm speechless over you,
I'm speechless,
I'm speechless over you,
I'm speechless,
Lord, I'm speechless over you,
Oh, over you,
I'm speechless,
Oh, over you,
I'm speechless,
Lord, I'm speechless over you,


I'll have this section from now on just to let you know what all is going all into the blog.

I added another page to the top, it has a list of all the albums I've owned (as they get posted) to go along with the YouTube playlists page. I actually have 2 other pages in the works as soon as a song from one of them gets posted, I'll debut them.

I also added the "What Almost Was" section, these are the song before the above song, and the next song that was going to play. Kind of a teaser of what almost got posted.

This is the first song by Crumbacher on this blog, the 4th song on the Christian genre and the 2nd one from 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment