Monday, February 13, 2017

Picture Perfect by Michael W. Smith


This is the 3rd song by Michael W. Smith, all 3 are from this album. I owned a bunch of different albums of his so there are a bunch more songs that aren't on this album that are on this blog.


This album is listed on my Albums Owned page.

This artist is listed on my Seen in Concert page.

This artist is listed on my 20+ Club page.


Pull all your hair up 
Dab on the make up 
Tryin hard to look so pristine 
Like a face in a magazine 
Those fancy dressers 
And media pressure 
Got you feeling so plain and small 
If you don't look like a paper doll 

In a world where the goal is 
To be like the Joneses 
It's guaranteed to drive you wild 
Keeping up with the latest style 
Gaze in the miror 
You want the glamour 
And the grace of a movie star 
But I like you the way you are 
You are the only one I'm dreamin of 
'Cause baby don't you know that I Love 

[Chorus:]
You, Girl 
You don't have to be picture perfect 
To be in my world 
Girl 
You don't have to be picture perfect 
To fit the frame 

You're tender you're tactful 
Girl you're a natural 
You possess a heart that's true 
That's what I like about you 
One in a million 
Yeah that's a given 
There's a beauty inside of you 
And it shows on the outside too 
No competition you're way in the lead 
And baby don't you know that I need 

[Chorus]

  • This is the 201st song on this blog.
  • This is the 3rd song by Michael W. Smith on this blog.
  • This is the 8th song released in 1992 on this blog.
  • This is the 30th song listed in the Christian genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment