Sunday, February 26, 2017

the Walking Dead theme song


Another genre I haven't listed. I told you I had a few more that I haven't gotten to list yet. I have TV and Movie themes on here as well. I watch a lot of both and of course, certain ones I love hearing, either the music itself or just as a reminder of the show. This one, I love the show so it had to be on here. The video is from season 3, the song doesn't change from the seasons but the pictures do.



None

  • This is the 213th song on this blog.
  • This is the 3rd song released in 2010 on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song in the TV/Movie Theme genre on this blog.
Top 5 (30 days)
  1. You'll Think Of Me by Keith Urban has moved itself all the way up to the 2 spot.
  2. Once In A Heartbreak by Crumbacher appeared on the list at the 8 spot knocking off White Christmas by Bing Crosby.

No comments:

Post a Comment