Thursday, January 12, 2017

White Christmas by Bing Crosby


Yes, that's right, I have Christmas music on here. I added this genre to the playlist last month when I would hear Christmas songs that I love, but only get to listen to a couple times a year. I have solved that by adding it to my playlist so I can listen to it all year long.



I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white


  • This is the 172nd song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Bing Crosby and he is the 142nd different artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song released in 1954 on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song listed in the Christmas genre on this blog.
Top 5 (30 days)
  1. Mama, I'm Coming Home by Ozzie Osbourne drops off the list after 30 days, pretty much since it was posted. It even spent 19 of those days in the #1 spot.
  2. Turn Me On Mr. Deadman by the Union Underground moves up to the second spot.
  3. Stand In The Gap by Petra made it's 1st appearance on the list in the fifth spot.
Top 10 (all-time)
  1. Turn Me On Mr. Deadman by the Union Underground makes it's first appearance in the top 10 and they show up at the sixth spot.
  2. You Wouldn't Know by Hell Yeah drops off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment