Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Destined To Win by E.T.W.


While I did have this album and possible another of theirs, I mainly like this song because it uses the DeGarmo & Key lyrics to their song which I listened to for awhile before they released this. They even use a little clip of what I assume is actually D&K at the very end of the song. I don't know much about the group but I do know that it stands for End Time Warriors.


This album is listed on my Albums Owned page.


I can't find the lyrics anywhere on the internet, Sorry!


  • This is the 176th song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by ETW and they are the 148th artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 8th song released in 1991 on this blog.
  • This is the 25th song listed in the Christian genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment