Monday, May 29, 2017

Craving You by Thomas Rhett


That's not technically the studio album due to the fact that this song is a release of his upcoming album and I can't find much info on it. That was taken from his Wikipedia page. I don't know this song well, as I said, it is fairly new but I liked it when I first heard it.



Every time we have to say goodbye
I'm counting down until we say hello
Every touch is like the strongest drug
I don't know how much longer I can go

I never had something that I can't walk away from
But, girl, my self-control's so paralyzed
When it comes to you, no, I ain't got no patience
There's something 'bout you girl I just can't fight

You're like that cigarette
That shot of 100 proof
No matter how much I get
I'm always craving
That feeling when we kiss
The way your body moves
No matter how much I get
I'm always craving you
Craving you

All the in-between is killing me
You know I come unglued from missing you
Sunset eyes, no, I don't have to try
Because you know exactly what to do

  • This is the 293rd song on this blog.
  • This is the 2nd song by Thomas Rhett on this blog.
  • This is the 2nd song released in 2017.
  • This is the 34th song listed in the Country genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment