Friday, May 5, 2017

I Still Believe by Mariah Carey


I didn't think I had anything newer then her first few albums on here but apparently I do. I do know the song so I put it on here, I must have heard it on the radio at some point. Upon looking it up, it's a cover song to boot.



You look in my eyes
And I get emotional inside
I know it's crazy
But you still can touch my heart
And after all this time
You'd think that I
I wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed

[Chorus:]
I still believe
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again
I had a dream
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again

Each day of my life
I'm filled with all the joy I could find
You know that I
I'm not the desperate type
If there's one spark of hope
Left in my grasp
I'll hold it with both hands
It's worth the risk of burning
To have a second chance

No, no, no, no, no, no I need you baby
I still believe that we can be together
If we believe that true love never has to end
Then we must know that we will love again.

[Chorus]

  • This is the 273rd song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Mariah Carey and she is the 162nd different artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 6th song released in 1999 on this blog.
  • This is the 30th song listed in the Pop genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment