Saturday, October 7, 2017

Bad Day by Fuel


I loved this song when it came out. I still enjoy it and jam to it when it comes on.



Had a bad day again 
She said I would not understand 
She left a note and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again. 
She spilled her coffee, broke her shoelace. 
Smeared the lipstick on her face. 
Slammed the door and said "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again." 

And she swears there's nothing wrong 
I hear her playing that same old song 
She puts me off and puts me on 

And had a bad day again 
She said I would not understand 
She left a note that said, "I'm sorry, I had a bad day again."

  • This is the 399th different song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Fuel and they are the 177th different artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 10th song released in 2000 on this blog.
  • This is the 115th song listed in the Rock genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment