Monday, October 10, 2016

the Real Thing by Bo Bice


I must have ran across this one when I went through the playlist that Spotify sets up for me weekly, a kind of songs you may like list. I try to check it weekly, but I don't always. I have been bad about it lately. There's only 30 songs but I rarely add very many, if any, just one or two.



Every word I say, I mean it
Every single day I feel it
But sometimes when you talk
It's obvious you want to show it
So don't blow it

[Chorus]
Tell me what we got
Tell me it's a lot
Tell me it's the real thing
Tell me not to change
And always be the same
Tell me that's a good thing
It's a good thing
Tell me not to lie
Tell me not to wait
Tell me that you want
The same things as me
Tell me that it's fate
Driving me insane
Tell me it's the real thing
That keeps me hanging on

I can read the signs between us
And I feel it's inside when you come nearer
There's a stillness in the air
Like no one else is there
And every moment stays in the moment

[Chorus]

Sometimes it hurts to watch you leave
It feels like you're taking a part of me with you
I never know how it'll be I guess it's just a mystery
But is it the real thing (that keeps me hangin' on)

[Chorus:Repeat x2]



  • This is the 88th song on this blog.
  • This is the first song by Bo Bice and the 80th different artist on this blog.
  • This is the third song released in 2005 on this blog.
  • This is the 25th song listed in the Rock genre on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment