Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy Place by Oh, Hush!


I hear that Nutella commercial so often I had to get the song. It's not a bad song but all I see when I hear it is those commercials.



Flashing lights spin around in circles till we close our eyes
Let the moment take us while we hold on tight
Tomorrow never knows so let's live for tonight
Oh for tonight
Hands up screamin' baby just enjoy the ride

[Chorus]
Hey! I found a happy place forever happy days i'm singin' i'm singin ooh ooh ooh
I found a happy place it's written on my face we're singin' we're singin' ooh ooh ooh

Flashing lights spin around in circles till we close our eyes
let the moment take us while we hold on tight
tomorrow never knows so let's live for tonight
Oh for tonight
Hands up screaming baby just enjoy the ride

[Chorus]
Hey! I found a happy place forever happy days i'm singin' i'm singin' ooh ooh ooh
I found a happy place it's written on my face we're singin' we're singin' ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh (x2) we're singin we're singin' ooh ooh ooh

I found a happy place forever happy days i'm singin' i'm singin' ooh ooh ooh
I found a happy place it's written on my face we're singin' we're singin'

[Chorus]
I found a happy place forever happy days (i'm singin' i'm singin' ooh ooh ooh)
Forever happy days
I found a happy place it's written on my face we're singin' we're singin' ooh ooh ooh (x2)
Days (we're singin' we're singin' ooh ooh ooh)
I found a happy place (ooh ooh ooh) we're singin' we're singin'
Days (ooh ooh ooh)

  • This is the 472nd song on this blog.
  • This is the 1st song by Oh Hush and they are the 315th different artist to appear on this blog.
  • This is the 7th song released in 2017 on this blog.
  • This is the 51st song listed in the Pop genre on this blog.

A new feature here, I'll post the top 10 artists that I listened to in the previous month. Here are the top 10 for December, 2017.
  • #10 - Eagles, Billy Joel (13 songs)
  • #8 - Michael W. Smith, Michael Jackson (15 songs)
  • #7 - Petra (16 songs)
  • #4 - Matchbox 20, Halestorm, Ed Sheeran (17 songs)
  • #3 - Luke Bryan (21 songs)
  • #1 - Taylor Swift, DC Talk (23 songs)
Honarable Mentions - the Beatles (12), Amy Grant (11), Russ Taff, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kid Rock, Journey, Godsmack, Eminem, AC/DC (10)

The reason Taylor Swift is so high (and Luke Bryan) is I was in my wife's car and we listened to their new albums. My wife is obsessed with Taylor Swift so I got stuck listening to it more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment