Monday, August 22, 2016

Wait by White Lion



This is another one of those songs that you forget how good it is until you hear it again. Although as I copy the lyrics over, I realize, there really wasn't much lyrics. Just the same thing, over and over, but it's still pretty good. Be forewarned if you watch the video, there is a lot of hair.




Wait, just a moment before our love will die
'Cause I must know the reason why we say goodbye
Wait just a moment and tell me why
'Cause I can show you lovin' that you won't deny

Wait and show your lovin' like it was before
'Cause I won't let that feeli' walk out through the door
I said wait just a moment and try once more
'Cause babe I need to hold you like I did before

So if you go away I know that I will follow
'Cause there's a place inside my heart that tells me
Hold out, hold out, hold out

Wait, wait
I never had a chance to love you
Wait, wait
If only our love could show you
Wait, wait
I never want to be without you
Wait, wait
No I never had a chance to love you
Now I only want to say I love you one more time


  • This is the first song by White Lion on this blog.
  • This is the fourth song released in 1987 on this blog.
  • This is the ninth song listed in the 80's genre on this blog.
I moved the Spotify playlist link over to the sidebar instead of listing it on every post. Makes more sense, less work for me anyways.

I want to do more top 10 lists or something like that because even though I have "Our CD," "My Top 10 Songs," and "Top 10 Jams," I have yet to come across a song that's even listed on any of those 3. Problem is, those lists take some time to do and I'm lazy, so we'll see if anything else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment